The QXC8S is one of a variety of options in James Loudspeaker’s series of ceiling subwoofers. Designed to pair with QXC or SXC satellite speakers, these subs are the perfect augmentation to your ceiling audio system, providing the deep, powerful bass other ceiling speakers cannot. Featuring a new borderless aluminum grille that sits only 3/16” off the wall—or completely flush with the addition of a pre-construction board—these subs can be seamlessly integrated into any space, giving them a clean, streamlined appearance. The QXC series of satellites and subwoofers combine elegant, modern style with James legendary audio performance.
The QXC8S is constructed entirely from aircraft grade aluminum for strength, sonic performance, and durability, perforated aluminum grille in either round or square design, this sub can easily be integrated into any environment, offering a subdued visual effect, designed to be as unobtrusive as possible.
- Frequency Response: 38-150Hz +/-3dB
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Sensitivity: 86dB 2.83V/1m
- Cutout: ∅10 1/8" (257.18mm)
- Recommended Power Range: 100 - 300W
- Woofer: (1) 8" (203mm) Active
- Enclosure: Aircraft Marine Grade Aluminum
- Finishes : White Paintable Grille
- Height: 10.84 in (275.34 mm)
- Width: 10.84 in (275.34 mm)
- Depth: 7.135 in (181.23 mm)
- Required Mounting Depth: 7.75 in (196.85 mm)
- Preconstruction Board (PCB): QXC8SPB
- Flush Mount Preconstruction Board (PCBF): QXC8S-S-PBF