One of many available options in the EMB II Subwoofer series features a very contemporary, non-obtrusive cabinet design. The down-firing design provides 4 finished sides for flexibility in room placement. Built from solid aircraft grade aluminum and expertly finished to your color preference, the craftsmanship of this compact subwoofer exudes luxury and performance.
The EMB8DFM70 is an outdoor/marine rated down-firing subwoofer. Internally, the EMB8DFM70 utilizes our famous “Energy Multiplying Bandpass” technology to obtain high output and low distortion from a very compact enclosure. Inside, the cabinet features a patented 6.5” woofer and a pneumatically phase coupled 8” passive radiator, both with aluminum cones and rubber surrounds. The EMB8DFM70 subwoofer has been tuned to perform all the way down to an impressive 28 Hz!
Being a 70V subwoofer, the EMB8DFM70 can be used in any 70V installation where long speaker lines are required. The standard 70V transformer is 100W.
The EMB8DFM70 can be ordered in any of our standard outdoor colors, additional lead times may apply.
- Frequency Response: 28-150Hz +/-3dB
- Nominal Impedance: 70 volt
- Sensitivity: 89dB 2.83V/1m
- Voltage: 70
- 70V Power: 100W Toroidal Transformer
- Woofer: (1) 6.5" (165mm) Active, (1) 8" (203mm) Passive
- Enclosure: Aircraft Marine Grade Aluminum
- Finishes : Satin Black
- Height: 11.25 in (285.75 mm)
- Width: 9.25 in (234.95 mm)
- Depth: 9.25 in (234.95 mm)
- Recommended Amplifier: M1000