An AC-powered wireless keypad for controlling Zūm™ J-Box Load Controllers.
Faceplate sold separately
The Zūm™ Wireless Keypad (ZUMMESH-KP) provides control of one or more Zūm J-Box Load Controllers (ZUMMESH-JBOX). It is available with either a single rocker switch or four pushbuttons. The rocker switch version offers simple on/off switching and dimming adjustment, with the ability to save one scene preset. The pushbutton version supports the same capabilities with three scene presets. Standard gang-box installation allows one or more units to be installed in a 3-1/2 inch (89 mm) deep electrical box. A finished installation requires a decorator-style faceplate (sold separately).
ZUMMESH-KP keypads are 100-277 Volts AC line powered. Zūm Mesh wireless technology affords easy “pair and play” setup and integration as part of a complete Zūm commercial room lighting system.
Switch and Button Options
There are two versions of the ZUMMESH-KP as follows:
- ZUMMESH-KP10A – Provides a single rocker switch for on/off switch control, with the ability to adjust the dim level up or down by pressing and holding the switch. A single custom scene preset can be created, which is recalled when turning the lights on by pressing the up position on the rocker switch.
- ZUMMESH-KP10B – Provides four pushbuttons labeled ON, SCENE 2, SCENE 3, and OFF. Three scene presets can be created and recalled, with Scene 1 assigned to the ON button. Manual dimming adjustment is achieved by pressing and holding the ON (up) and OFF (down) buttons.
Pair and Play
- Designed with flexibility and ease-of-use in mind, Zūm keypads are pre-programmed with “pair and play” functionality. An installer can simply install the keypad in a room along with Zūm load controllers, occupancy or vacancy sensors, and a daylight sensor, set up the room with a few quick button taps, and then use the keypad to control the lights in the room – no programming required! Room setup can also be accomplished using the Zūm app if the room is equipped with a Zūm Network Bridge. The Zūm Network Bridge also enables centralize monitoring and management via a Zūm Floor Hub and Zūm Net Wireless Gateway.
Zūm Mesh Wireless Technology
- Ultra-reliable Zūm Mesh wireless technology provides steadfast peer-to-peer RF communications within a commercial space without the need for physical control wiring, hubs, or gateways. Employing a Wi-Fi® friendly 2.4 GHz peer-to-peer mesh network topology, nearly every Zūm Mesh device acts as a “routing node,” relaying wireless commands directly between Zūm Mesh devices to ensure that every command reaches its intended destination without disruption.
- Zūm Mesh is smart! Every Zūm Mesh device knows its purpose and just the right messages to communicate to other Zūm Mesh devices within the space. Each Zūm Mesh device that is added to the space effectively increases the range and stability of the peer-to-peer mesh network by providing multiple redundant signal paths. Each Zūm Mesh device auto-negotiates its RF channel to provide robust communication and is protected through AES 128 bit encryption. The wireless range between any two Zūm Mesh devices is typically 50 feet (15 meters).
- Please refer to the Zūm Lighting Control System Setup Guide (Doc # 7957) for additional information.
- AC-powered Zūm™ wireless keypads
- Pair and play control of one or more Zūm J-Box Load Controllers
- Zūm Mesh peer-to-peer RF communications for easy integration into a complete standalone or networked Zūm wireless lighting control solution
- Choice of single rocker switch or four pushbuttons
- Up to three scene presets with pushbutton version
- 100-277 Volts AC line powered
- Flying lead wiring connections
- Standard 3-1/2 inch (89 mm) deep electrical box installation
- Available in smooth black, white, almond, gray, or red finish
- Matching decorator-style faceplate available separately
- Meets UL® 916 standard for energy management equipment
- Meets CEC Title 24 energy efficiency standards
- Meets ASHRAE® 90.1 energy efficiency standards
- ICC® International Energy Conservation Code® compliant