The ZUMMESH-JBOX-PSU is an accessory power supply that mounts to a four inch square junction box and provides a host for a Zum™ Network Bridge (ZUMMESH-NETBRIDGE) or Zum Contact Closure Output (ZUMMESH-CCO). It communicates wirelessly with other Zum Mesh devices in a Zum commercial room lighting system to enable centralized monitoring and management using the network bridge, or to enable integration with an HVAC system using the contact closure output.
The ZUMMESH-JBOX-PSU is similar to a ZUMMESH-JBOX load controller, but without any dimming or switch circuitry onboard.
*Please refer to the Zum Lighting Control System Setup Guide (Doc # 7957) for additional information.
- Provides a means for adding a Zum™ Network Bridge or Contract Closure Output to a Zum lighting system
- Zum Mesh peer-to-peer RF communications
- Pair and play wireless integration with Zum dimmers, switches, occupancy sensors, vacancy sensors, and daylight sensors
- 100-277 Volts AC line powered
- Flying lead wiring connections
- Knockout mount to a standard 4-inch square junction box
- UL® 2043 listed for installation in an environmental air handling space
- Meets UL 916 standard for energy management equipment
- Meets CEC Title 24 energy efficiency standards
- Meets ASHRAE® 90.1 energy efficiency standards
- ICC® International Energy Conservation Code® compliant