Enables centralized management and time clock for Zūm™ commercial lighting systems. Provides a web-based user interface for easy configuration, control, monitoring, and scheduling. The time clock feature enables automation of room lighting and sensing behavior. Supports up to 200 individual rooms equipped with Zūm lighting systems. Also enables integration with other Crestron lighting systems, control systems, touch screens, shading, HVAC, and more.
The Crestron® Zūm™ Floor Hub (model ZUM-FLOOR-HUB) enables web-based management and time clock scheduling for up to 200 rooms equipped with Zūm lighting systems. Each room simply requires a Zūm Network Bridge (ZUMMESH-NETBRIDGE), which enables the room’s lighting system to communicate wirelessly with the Zūm Floor Hub via a Zūm Net Wireless Gateway (ZUMNET-GATEWAY). Up to eight gateways can be networked with the Zūm Floor Hub via its Control Subnet port, enabling wireless access to every room on a single floor or throughout an entire building.
- An easy-to-use web browser user interface provides everything needed to manage, monitor, and schedule all the individual room lighting systems on the network. Using a laptop computer, the wireless gateways and network bridges are quickly found, named, and configured to work with the Zūm Floor Hub, allowing the status of each room’s lighting system to be viewed and controlled. User-friendly icons display the status of every device in each room, indicating active lighting scenes, individual lighting loads, daylight levels, occupancy detection, and scheduled time clock events. Any errors are also displayed to facilitate troubleshooting.
- A built-in time clock enables lighting control to be automated based on the time of day. Using the time clock, each room gets assigned to a user-definable “Room Category” according to its typical function and usage, so all rooms of a common type can be scheduled as one to turns lights on or off or change automation behavior. Up to 20 different “Room States” can be defined to account for the varying room behaviors that are required at different times of the day or days of the week.
- For instance, during the workday the office lights might be controlled automatically according to room occupancy and daylight detection, while after hours they can only be turned on manually and turned off automatically when the room is vacant. Hallway lighting might need to stay on continuously during the day but be automated according to occupancy after hours. Whatever the requirement, the time clock allows “Day Patterns” to be arranged for each Room Category, with up to 24 Room States scheduled over a 24 hour period. Different Day Patterns can be defined for weekdays, weekends, half-days, holidays, etc., and then assigned to the calendar. To get going quickly, the calendar comes pre-populated with typical day patterns and a selection of U.S. holidays in place.
Non-Zūm System Integration
In addition to managing rooms equipped with Zūm lighting control, the Zūm Floor Hub also enables integration with other Crestron systems over an Ethernet connection. Two methods of integration are available as follows:
- External Rooms – Crestron lighting control systems other than Zūm, such as a GLPP, GLPAC-DIMFLV, or DIN-AP3 series system, can be monitored, controlled, and scheduled alongside rooms with Zūm using the same web-based UI. Each non-Zūm system must be custom commissioned to provide the appropriate control logic required to communicate and operate as part of the Zūm network. Once integrated, each “external room” effectively becomes a part of the Zūm ecosystem.
- Mirrored Rooms – Any Zūm lighting system in any room that’s networked with the Zūm Floor Hub can be monitored and controlled from outside the Zūm network by integrating the Zūm Floor Hub with a separate Crestron control system. This allows for enhanced control of the room using a Crestron touch screen or handheld remote, as well as integration with shading, climate control, AV, and other equipment. The control system must be custom commissioned to provide the functionality desired.
Please refer to the Zūm Lighting Control System Setup Guide (Doc # 7957) for additional information.
- Centralized management and time clock for Zūm™ lighting systems
- Web-based user interface for easy configuration, control, monitoring, and scheduling
- Time clock for automation of room lighting and sensing behavior
- Supports up to 200 individual rooms equipped with Zūm systems
- Enables integration with non-Zūm Crestron lighting systems, control systems, touch screens, shading, HVAC, and more
- Gigabit Ethernet networking
- Enterprise-grade security
- Dedicated Control Subnet for up to 8 Zūm Net wireless gateways
- Single-space rack-mountable
- Universal 100-240V external power supply
- Meets UL® 916 standard for energy management equipment
- Meets CEC Title 24 energy efficiency standards
- Meets ASHRAE® 90.1 energy efficiency standards
- ICC® International Energy Conservation Code® compliant