As part of our endeavor to deliver professional lighting and control solutions for the entire enterprise, Crestron is pleased to offer STEINEL PROFESSIONAL products, which are available for sale through authorized Crestron Commercial Lighting system integrators.
Based in Germany, STEINEL PROFESSIONAL has been manufacturing lighting controls for over 25 years. Their product offering includes a wide variety of controls and sensors for indoor and outdoor applications.
The STEINEL IS 240-120 occupancy sensor is intended for vertical mounting to any 1/2” threaded cover plate or knockout and is raintight for safe reliable operation indoors and out.
The sensors are passive infrared and respond to heat radiated from moving persons or other heat-emitting objects (such as vehicles). They automatically turn lights on when presence is detected and off when a space is left vacant.
Interior applications such as corridors, vestibules, garages. Exterior applications such as entryways, carports, balconies and porches.
For additional information and resources, please visit http://www.steinel.net/Outdoor-Motion-Sensors/IS240-120.
- 240° coverage with up to 40 ft reach
- 304 switching zones
- Coverage area may be customized with supplied snap-on shrouds and through fine-tune rotation adjustment
- Precision molded lens is distortion free and watertight
- Light level feature allows lighting to remain off during daylight regardless of occupancy
- Automatically adjusts to temperature changes keeping sensitivity and coverage consistent
- Built in surge protection with auto-reset
- Raintight IP54 rated; suitable for interior or exterior use