Provides enhanced audio performance for any flat panel display.
The Saros® SB-200-P is a stereo sound bar designed to provide enhanced audio performance for a flat panel display. Its full-range, front-firing speakers offer an improvement over the small, rear-facing speakers typical of many display devices. The bracket included with the sound bar allows for attachment to a wall surface, or the unit can be placed on a shelf below or above the display.
Built-in amplification allows for direct connection to the line-level audio output of the display device, or to the output of an audio preamp, switcher, mixer, tv tuner, codec, or Crestron DM® receiver. The amplifier powers on automatically when an audio input signal is detected, and powers off if no signal is detected for several minutes.
The SAROS SB-200-P sound bar is ideally suited for use with the Crestron RL® 2 Group Collaboration System and other unified communication and videoconferencing systems. It is equally well-suited for use in any small to medium sized room or public space in a hotel, restaurant, museum, medical center, airport, office building, or residence.
- High-quality, full-range amplified stereo sound bar
- Delivers enhanced sound quality and performance for use with any flat panel display
- Mounts to a wall or sits on a shelf
- Balanced or unbalanced stereo line-level audio input
- Unbalanced stereo audio cable included
- Powers on and off automatically
- 100 to 240 Volt AC powered