The iLux® CLSI-C6RF is a complete, integrated lighting system designed for wall-mount installation in boardrooms, auditoriums, home theaters, or anywhere versatile and cost-effective lighting and shade control is required. Combining the Crestron® reputation for innovation and reliability with high-quality integrated dimming, native shade control, and extensive customization and integration, the iLux is the ideal choice for all types of room lighting and shade control applications.
6 Channels of Dimming
- The CLSI-C6RF features six channels of dimming for LED, incandescent, magnetic low-voltage, neon/cold cathode, and 2-wire dimmable fluorescent loads. On and off switching of many non-dimmable lighting loads is also possible. Each channel will handle up to 800 Watts individually, with a total rating of 1920 Watts. Larger loads and additional load types can also be supported using Crestron CLS-EXP Series expansion modules.
6 Groups of Shade Control
- Using Crestron's networked Shade and Drape Controllers, the CLSI-C6RF enables versatile control of a roomful of motorized window treatments, screens and lifts in up to six shade groups.
Versatile Front Panel Controls
- The deceptively clean front panel actually affords an extensive amount of control and customization to suit each unique room application. Large ON and OFF buttons provide instant access to the "On" and "All Off" scenes, while the six main buttons can be set up to recall additional scene presets, adjust shades, or perform a host of other functions. The buttons' "rocker" action enables intuitive, tactile control for adjusting lighting levels and shade positions. An additional "Up/Down" button is configurable for a variety of functions, including for use as a master lighting or shade control or as a "shift" button to expand the capabilities of the six main buttons.
- With each new scene selection, window shades reposition and lights fade elegantly to their new settings. The selected scene is indicated by a white LED located beside each button, and the customizable label strip allows each button to be clearly labeled using Crestron Engraver software or standard 3/8" tape labels. Dimming levels and shade positions are displayed on six green LEDs with bar graph logic, accessible behind the flip-up front cover. Additional controls and a numeric display hidden beneath the cover enable setup without requiring a PC. Enhanced customization is provided via the PC programming port using iLux Designer software.
Multipoint Keypad Control
- Up to 16 Crestron keypads may be connected to a single CLSI-C6RF, providing versatile multipoint control for rooms with multiple entrances or work areas.
- One CLSI-C6RF master will support up to eight additional CLSI-C6 or CLSI-C6M units, enabling systems of up to 54 lighting zones and 54 shade groups. Commands for typical functions such as scene recall, scene off, master dimming, and those based on occupancy status are shared between the CLSI-C6RF and CLSI-C6(M) units. Each individual unit can still support a complete assortment of local devices including keypads and shade controllers.
Control System Integration via infiNET™
- The CLSI-C6RF employs Crestron's infiNET technology to enable a wireless link to a 2-Series control system. A single C2N-MNETGW gateway connected to the control system enables 2-way wireless communications between the iLux system and the central control system, allowing iLux's functions to be controlled from touchpanels, RF wireless remotes, and even computers. The control system interface also enables extensive flexibility for integration with other systems such as security, HVAC, and energy management.
- Several infiNET-based iLux systems can coexist on one infiNET wireless network along with other infiNET dimmers, switches, and thermostats. For a solution using a wired Cresnet® connection instead of infiNET, use the CLSI-C6.
- Wall-mount integrated lighting and shade control system
- 6 channels of dimming or switching
- 6 groups of shade and drape control
- Linkable for up to 54 lighting channels and 54 shade groups
- Up to 16 user-settable scenes
- 7 configurable "rocker" buttons with customizable label strips
- Setup controls and programming port hidden under flip-up front cover
- 6 LEDs with bar graph logic that represent lighting levels and shade positions
- Easy setup from front panel or iLux Designer software
- Optional IR remote
- Optional multipoint control using up to 16 keypads
- Master air-gap relay
- 2-Series control systems integration via infiNET™ RF wireless technology
- Energy-saving ASHRAE 90.1/LEED compliant