The iLux® CLSI-C6M is a complete, integrated lighting system designed for wall mount installation in boardrooms, auditoriums, home theaters, or anywhere versatile and cost-effective control of lighting and shades is required. The Crestron® reputation for innovation and reliability—combined with high-quality integrated dimming, native shade control, configurable rocker buttons, extensive integration ability, and many other advanced features—makes iLux the ideal choice for all types of room lighting and shade control applications.
Six Channel Dimming
The CLSI-C6M features six channels of dimming for LED, incandescent, magnetic low-voltage, neon/cold cathode, and 2-wire dimmable fluorescent loads. On/off switching of many non-dimmable lighting loads is also possible. Each channel will handle up to 800 watts individually, with a total rating of up to 2400 watts for the complete unit. Larger loads and additional load types can also be supported using Crestron CLS-EXP Series expansion modules.
Six Group Shade Control
- Using Crestron's networked Shade and Drape Controllers, the CLSI-C6M enables versatile control of a roomful of motorized window treatments, screens and lifts in up to six shade groups. It also supports Crestron Shades that use Cresnet® communications.
Versatile Front Panel Controls
- The deceptively clean front panel actually affords an extensive amount of control and customization to suit each unique room application. Large ON and OFF buttons provide instant access to the "On" and "All Off" scenes, while the six main buttons can be set up to recall additional scene presets, adjust shades, or perform a host of other functions. The buttons' rocker action enables intuitive, tactile control for adjusting lighting levels and shade positions. An additional "Up/Down" button is configurable for a variety of functions, including use as a master lighting or shade control, or as a "shift" button to expand the capabilities of the six main buttons.
- With each new scene selection, window shades reposition and lights fade elegantly to their new settings. The selected scene is indicated by a white LED beside each button, and the customizable label strip allows each button to be clearly labeled using Crestron Engraver software or standard 3/8" tape labels. Dimming levels and shade positions are displayed graphically on six green LED bargraphs accessible behind the flip-up front cover. Additional controls and a numeric display hidden beneath the cover enable setup without requiring a PC. Enhanced customization is provided via the PC programming port using iLux Designer software.
Built-in Motion Detector
- The CLSI-C6M features a built-in infrared motion detector, enabling automated control based on room occupancy. Lights can be programmed to turn on and shades open automatically when someone enters the room, or turn off and close when the room is left empty.
Multipoint Keypad Control
- Up to 16 Crestron keypads may be connected to a single CLSI-C6M, providing versatile multipoint control for rooms with multiple entrances or work areas.
- One CLSI-C6M master will support up to 8 additional CLSI-C6 or CLSI-C6M units, enabling systems of up to 54 lighting zones and 54 shade groups. Commands for typical functions like scene recall, scene off, master dimming, and occupancy status are shared between the CLSI-C6(M) units. Each individual unit can still support a complete assortment of local devices including keypads and shade controllers.
Control System Integration
- The CLSI-C6M features two separate Cresnet control networks, one for local devices and one for connection to a control system. Connecting the CLSI-C6M to a control system allows its functions to be controlled from touch screens, RF wireless remotes, and even computers. The control system interface also enables extensive flexibility for integration with other systems such as security, HVAC and energy management, plus remote management via SNMP and Crestron Fusion® Enterprise Management Platform applications.
- For a solution using Crestron's infiNETTM wireless technology instead of Cresnet, see the CLSI-C6MRF.
- Wall-mount integrated lighting and shade control
- Six channels of dimming or switching
- Six groups of shade and drape control
- Supports Cresnet® Occupancy Sensors and Shades
- Linkable for up to 54 lighting channels and 54 shade groups
- Up to 16 user-settable scenes
- Seven configurable "rocker" buttons with customizable label strip
- Large ON and OFF buttons
- Flip-up front cover reveals setup controls and programming port
- Six bargraphs show lighting levels and shade positions
- Easy setup from front panel or iLux® Designer software
- Built-in motion detector
- Supports multipoint control using up to 16 keypads
- Optional IR remote
- Master air-gap relay
- Integrates with control systems via Cresnet
- Energy saving ASHRAE 90.1/LEED compliant
- Available in almond, black, or white
- Expanded load type support via CLS-EXP Series modules