Adds a DVI or HDMI® camera input to Crestron RL® 2 systems and Google® Chromebox® for Meetings.
The HD-CONV-USB-100 is a USB video converter designed for use with the Crestron RL® 2 Group Collaboration System or Google® Chromebox® for Meetings. Its purpose is to expand the types of cameras that can be used with either system by providing a DVI or HDMI® camera input. A single-link DVI input is provided on the HD-CONV-USB-100. HDMI input is enabled using an HDMI-to-DVI adapter (sold separately).
The HD-CONV-USB-100 captures uncompressed 720p or 1080p HD video at up to 60 frames per second and converts it pixel-for-pixel to USB 3.0 for connection to the Crestron RL 2 codec or Chromebox. The converter and camera are automatically detected upon connection, and no configuration is required.
Please note that HDCP sources are not supported.
- Converts DVI or HDMI® video to USB 3.0
- Plug-and-play compatible with Crestron RL® 2
- Also compatible with Google® Chromebox® for Meetings
- Enables use of non-USB HD cameras
- Captures uncompressed 720p or 1080p at 30 or 60 fps
- Near-zero latency
- Includes a USB 3.0 cable
- USB powered