The GL-IPAC-SW8 switching panel provides internal controls for 8 circuits of switched load and is expandable to support up to 64 circuits of switched load by adding external panels and switching modules. It features local inputs for sensors and keypads, along with a LCD user interface where installers or users can set up the system without having to connect to a computer.
The GL-IPAC-SW8 is perfect for smaller-sized installations, such as retail stores, small office spaces, parking garages, and service stations, which typically require only on/off switching—eliminating the need for a larger, more expensive panel. In addition, the GL-IPAC-SW8 can be easily integrated with Crestron automation solutions, for centralized monitoring and remote control of multiple locations.
Out-of-the-Box Lighting Control
- The GL-IPAC-SW8 comes preconfigured for use as the central control processor for a Crestron Green Light® Power Switching system. Right out of the box, the GL-IPAC-SW8 affords easy setup and programming for a complete switching system consisting of up to 64 switched loads, 16 local and two remote keypads, 24 occupancy and photo sensors, and 100 time clock events.
- Keypads with as many as 12 buttons each can be programmed easily to control lighting loads and other functions. Lights can be programmed to turn on and off automatically using the built-in astronomical time clock feature. Lighting events may be programmed to occur at specific times or at an offset from sunrise or sunset. Occupancy sensors and photo sensors may also be implemented to enable automatic on/off lighting control based on room occupancy and ambient light levels.
- Built-in support for occupancy and photo sensors helps to strike a perfect balance between daylight harvesting and comfort, reducing energy costs. Automatically turn off lights in unoccupied areas and maintain balanced bulb brightness with the natural light level in the room. Crestron® GLS sensors can be placed strategically in each space to maximize the benefits of energy management.
- Packaged in one metal enclosure, the GL-IPAC-SW8 can be deployed in small spaces, including plenum ceilings. The surface-mount GL-IPAC-SW8 can be affixed to a wall or ceiling rafter, cleanly out of sight. Standard wire-entry knockouts are provided.
- 8 internal circuits for switched loads
- Expandable to control up to 64 circuits of switched load
- Supports 100 to 277 Volt applications
- 16 Amp load rating per channel
- Built-in astronomical time clock
- Positive air gap at each output
- Phase-independent channels
- Local controls for setup, testing, and verification
- Local and remote override capability
- Non-volatile power failure memory
- Easy access is facilitated from the hinged front cover
- CEC Title 24 2013 Compliant