Provides one multi-format analog video input for any DigitalMedia™ Switcher with modular plug-in input card slots.
The DMC-VID-BNC is an input card designed for use with any card-based Crestron® DigitalMedia™ Switcher. It provides one multi-format analog video input and one balanced stereo analog audio input, with a complementary HDMI® pass-through output. The video input allows for the connection of component, S-Video, and composite video sources. It handles 480i NTSC and 576i PAL signals, as well as HD signals up to 1080p60.
Digital AV Converter
- Using high-quality 30 bit sampling, the DMC-VID-BNC converts analog video signals to digital for distribution over the DigitalMedia network. Analog audio signals are converted to 24 bit digital.
- Every DM® switcher input card includes an HDMI output port, which can be used to pass the audio and video input signals through to a local audio processor or video monitor, or to feed a second DM switcher for output expansion purposes.
Multi-format Analog AV to HDMI Converter
- In addition to its use as an input card for DM switchers, the DMC-VID-BNC may also be used with the DMCI DigitalMedia Card Interface to serve as an analog AV to HDMI signal convertor, and to detect and report input signal information to a Crestron control system.
- To configure a DM switcher complete with input and output cards, cables, and other peripherals, please use the online DigitalMedia Switcher Configuration Tool.
- Please refer to the DigitalMedia Resources Webpage at http://www.crestron.com/dmresources/ for additional design tools and reference documents.
- Modular input card for a DM-MD8X8, DM-MD16X16, or DM-MD32X32 switcher
- Provides a multi-format analog video input with balanced stereo analog audio
- Accommodates component, S-Video, and composite video sources
- Handles 480i NTSC and 576i PAL signals
- Handles HD video resolutions up to Full HD 1080p
- Converts analog AV signals to digital
- Employs high-quality 30 bit video and 24 bit audio sampling
- Includes an HDMI® output for pass-through of the input signal
- Occupies a single DM® switcher input card slot
- Provides an analog AV to HDMI convertor using the optional DMCI card interface