Provides a rugged and cost-effective RF handheld remote with 50 backlit buttons. Eight of the buttons are user-assignable.
The Crestron® HR-150 Handheld Remote is a customizable wireless controller designed for use in home theaters, bedrooms, hotel rooms, boardrooms, and many other applications. Ruggedized for durability and wrapped in a silky smooth, easy-grip housing, the HR-150 offers exceptional comfort and ergonomics for hours of one-handed use. Backlit, soft-feel buttons provide positive tactile response and clear visibility under all lighting conditions. A total of 50 individual buttons is provided, eight of which are user-assignable for source and room selection, lighting and shade control, and other special functions. High-powered infiNET EX® wireless performance assures dependable RF connectivity throughout any-sized home or commercial facility.
Backlit Tactile Buttons
- A full complement of buttons provides immediate access to everything you need to watch TV, listen to music, or navigate an on-screen menu. Each button is clearly labeled using familiar text and icons for intuitive operation. Button backlighting affords excellent legibility in darkened rooms. Every button on the HR-150 is fully programmable to deliver precise and predictable behavior, whether simply adjusting audio volume and flipping through channels, controlling a DVR or DVD player, navigating onscreen setup menus, or operating a pan/tilt camera.
- At the top of the HR-150 is a user-assignable area that can be populated with up to eight buttons. An assortment of 100 pre-labeled button caps is included with the remote, allowing any of these eight button positions to be designated for AV source selection, room selection, lighting control, shade and drapery control, and other functions. Custom engraved button caps are also available separately. Five different cover plates are included to enable configurations of eight, six, four, two, or no user-assigned buttons.
NOTE: Only the eight “user-assignable” button positions at the top of the remote are variable using the assortment of pre-labeled button caps and/or engravable button caps. The labeling of the other 42 “fixed” buttons cannot be changed.
infiNET EX® Wireless Technology
- Ultra-reliable infiNET EX wireless technology provides steadfast 2-way RF communications throughout a residential or commercial structure. A complete infiNET EX network can consist of a single wireless gateway with one or more HR-150 remotes, along with other wireless devices such as lighting dimmers, thermostats, door locks, motorized shades, and keypads. Many of the devices on the network act as “expanders,” relaying wireless commands between the central gateway and all the other devices on the network to ensure that every command reaches its intended destination without disruption. Every device that is added to the network effectively increases the range and stability of the entire network.
- Of course, the HR-150 can communicate directly with the gateway if no other infiNET EX devices are installed. The wireless range for the HR-150 is 75 feet (23 meters) typical indoors, which can be extended easily using one or more infiNET EX Expanders. Up to 100 HR-150s can be assigned to a single gateway.
Long Battery Life
- Under typical usage, the HR-150 can operate for over a year on a set of four AAA alkaline batteries (included). To ensure you and your guests are never faced with dead batteries, the HR-150 can be configured to report its battery level and send a low-battery warning to your mobile phone or computer, a Crestron touch screen, or a central help desk, allowing the batteries to be replaced before they ever have a chance to fail.
- For hospitality, corporate, and educational facilities, a misplaced or damaged remote is never a good thing. Even a hijacked set of batteries can hold up a presentation, impact productivity, and cause your clients and guests unnecessary grief. The HR-150 regularly reports to the central control system, allowing an alert message to be sent if the remote goes off line due to removal from the premises or removal of its batteries.
- Customizable handheld wireless remote
- Rugged, easy-grip ergonomic design
- Fingerprint-resistant silk finish
- Fully programmable functionality
- 50 backlit, soft-feel tactile buttons
- Pre-designated buttons for AV and DVR control, and OSM navigation
- Multi-tap alphanumeric keypad
- Up to 8 user-assignable buttons for source and room selection, lighting and shade control, and other special functions
- Pre-labeled button cap assortment included for typical user-assignable functions
- Custom engraving of user-assignable buttons available separately
- Ultra-reliable infiNET EX® wireless technology
- 75 feet (23 meters) initial RF wireless range
- Powered by 4 AAA alkaline batteries (included)