A modular output card for DM-MD8X8, DM-MD16X16, or DM-MD32X32 switchers. Provides two independent DM 8G® Single-Mode Fiber outputs, plus one HDMI® output in parallel with the first DM output.
The DMC-S2O-HD is an output card designed for use with any card-based Crestron® DigitalMedia™ Switcher. It provides two independent DM 8G® SM Fiber outputs, plus one HDMI® output. The HDMI output carries the same signal as the first DM 8G SM Fiber output. Each DM 8G SM Fiber output enables connection to a DM 8G SM Fiber Receiver, or the input of another DM® switcher. Using a single strand of single-mode fiber.
All outputs on the DMC-S2O-HD are capable of handling video resolutions up to Full HD 1080p, as well as computer resolutions up to WUXGA. DM 8G SM Fiber transports uncompressed high-definition video and computer signals over distances up to 7.5 miles (12 km) using CresFiber® 8G SM or G.652.D single-mode fiber optic cable.
To configure a DM switcher complete with input and output cards, cables, and other peripherals, please use the online DigitalMedia Switcher Configuration Tool.
Are you upgrading an existing DM switcher that has older “multi-gang” DMCO-series output cards? Use the online Output Card Additions and Upgrades Tool to update your existing output cards and switcher to the new “single-gang” output card format.
Please refer to the DigitalMedia Resources Webpage at http://www.crestron.com/dmresources/ for additional design tools and reference documents.
- Modular output card for a DM-MD8X8, DM-MD16X16, or DM-MD32X32 switcher
- Provides two independent DM 8G® Single-Mode Fiber outputs
- Supports cable lengths up to 7.5 miles (12 km) using CresFiber® 8G SM or G.652.D single-mode fiber
- Includes a parallel HDMI® port on the first output
- Handles video resolutions up to Full HD 1080p
- Handles computer resolutions up to UXGA and WUXGA
- Handles 3D video and Deep Color
- Handles Dolby® TrueHD, DTS-HD®, and uncompressed 7.1 linear PCM audio
- HDCP compliant
- Occupies a single output card slot